Everyone looks forward to Easter after a long winter. It is always great to be gathering around the table with your loved ones for a spring holiday. The dessert to cap off your family meal should be a celebration of spring as well as this religious holiday. Panna Cotta with Berries is the perfect, light treat, with seasonal fresh fruits, that everyone can enjoy. This can be made ahead of time so that you have one less thing to worry about for your Easter feast.
Panna Cotta with Fresh Berries
Makes 8 Servings
1. On medium heat, take a saucepan and add the half cup of water. Now sprinkle the gelatin and mix until the gelatin dissolves, and let it cool.
2. Take another bowl to mix the cream cheese, heavy cream, and condensed milk. Mix them until they come to a smooth consistency.
3. Now add the vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice into the mixture and stir well.
4. Now add the gelatin mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into small molds, and put it into the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours to set.
6. Before serving, decorate with berries.
1 cup cream cheese
1 tin heavy milk
½ tin condensed cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 lemon (zest)
1 lemon (juice)
1 tbsp gelatin
½ cup water
1 cup of fresh seasonal berries