- Mix the oil, Keralan curry, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Coat the peppers, eggplant, pineapple and onions with the curry powder mixture.
- Grill all the coated vegetables and the pineapple. Set aside.
- Arrange the grilled vegetables, pineapple and avocados attractively on individual plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with chivesand Kashmiri garam masala. Serve.
2 yellow peppers, cut into large dice
2 red peppers, cut into large dice
1 eggplant sliced
3 red onions, peeled and sliced into rounds
1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced
2 cups extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons Keralan curry
1 tablespoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 avocados pitted, peeled and cut into wedges
1 table spoon, finely minced chives
¼ teaspoon Kashmiri Garam Masala